October 11, 2011

Running for Chocolate and Supporting the Gerth's!

Hot Chocolate 15k!!!


Good morning to all!  I have officially signed up for the Hot Chocolate run in November that is a 15k.  Not so bad you say? Well, I haven't ran more then 6 in a while so we will see how it goes.  Here's the thing, 100% of any donation you give for my run will go straight to the Gerth Family and their work.  There are a other ways you can give to this family through A Taste of Joy, but I thought this might be a fun way to jump start that support.  Please send check or cash to 3717 142nd Ave. Holland, MI 49424 or e-mail me at carriewillink@live.com If you would like to read more on their work please go to: http://gerthfamilytanzania.blogspot.com/   I will also be making up another page that will explain more ways to support the Gerth's through A Taste of Joy.
  Enjoy the brisk weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment