May 29, 2012

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma!


90 years of love!

My Grandma, Dorothy Hotchkiss, had her 90th Birthday!!!  We decided to make a celebration like never before.  She has a heart of gold so we wanted to make this day special for her.  Living five hours away made it a bit hard but I pulled together a cupcake spread that just said a little "I love you" to my wonderful Grandma Dot.

My beautiful Grandma herself:
The first party was with immediate family and I decided to go with a refreshing summer lunch:

(for more pictures please visit http://dayslikeneverbefore.blogspot.com/ )

The next day was my Grandma's open house.  We had cupcakes and a delicious punch... I think here I'm actually making strawberry short cake for my dad though =)

She had a full house with more love from people than she could have ever imagined.:




Wish you all the LOVE and JOY Grandma Dot!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment