August 16, 2011

A bluebarrie style wedding

‘Blueberries is one of the great forces o'good in the world.'


My brother and sister in law, Brandon and Jane Negley, got married on a beautiful blueberry farm.  It was unique and so very charming.  In light of there one year Anniversary last weekend, I thought I would feature their wedding.  I had the privilege of baking some cupcakes and the 'small style' wedding cake.  It was fun to try something new!
The cupcake flavors were red velvet with raspberry filling and lemon with lemon cream filling:
Small style two tear 'sun burst' cake:
Here are a few more highlights of this gorgeous wedding of Jane Negley:
The day could not have been more perfect for the adorible couple! 



1 comment:

  1. I love this anniversary remembrance!
    It's beautiful, and the wedding looks like it was a fabulous and memorable event for all involved!

    ReplyDelete